This hearty and flavorful vegetarian meal is full of vitamins and makes for a healthy breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
- 8 ounces cubed, marinated firm tofu
- 1 cup cubed red, Yukon, or russet potatoes, skin on
- ½ teaspoon ghee or olive oil
- ¾ cup leek or onions, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch red chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbs
- 1 tablespoon Bragg Liquid Aminos or tamari
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees and bake the marinated tofu for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, drain, and set aside.
- Bring 2 quarts of water to boil and blanch the potatoes until al dente, about 4 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add leeks, spices, aminos, and bell pepper.
- Sauté for 3 or 4 minutes. Add the drained potatoes and tomatoes.
- Simmer for another 2 or 3 minutes until the tofu is heated through.
Nutritional Facts Per 2-cup serving
- Calories 272
- Total fat 7.0
- Saturated fat 0.3
- Carbohydrates 33.8g
- Protein 18.3g
- Serves 2
- Prep 30m
- Cook 20m
- Total time 50m
Share This Article