Join Deepak Chopra, author of Eat. Pray. Love. Elizabeth Gilbert, and distinguished pioneer in integrative medicine, Joan Borysenko this May.
This unique, one-of-a-kind event is just for women. The Spiritual Solutions workshop is a culmination of Deepak’s most powerful foundational teachings, and we're offering the program in a ladies-only environment to support and celebrate our fellow females, sisters, mothers, and daughters.
Broken down into tangible, practical tools in the four areas of health and wellbeing, relationships, success, and personal growth, you will leave this workshop with the know-how to take your life to the next level. We’ve taken the foundational wisdom of 75 books and more than 30 years of teaching and created one revolutionary workshop.
With curriculum inspired by the best-selling book of the same name, Spiritual Solutions is designed for individuals who are ready to let go of struggle and start living with joy and success. If you're ready to shift the course of your life towards happiness and fulfillment, this is the workshop for you.
When you attend Spiritual Solutions for Women this May, you'll discover how to:
- Strengthen your insight and intuition in order to achieve better results in all aspects of your life
- Identify and ask critical questions that will ultimately lead to real personal and professional growth
- Create positive outcomes by seizing every opportunity
- Live a balanced and healthy lifestyle
- Overcome any challenge and see new challenges that arise as passageways to a more successful life
Big Magic: Thoughts on Creative Living
With New York Times best-selling author of Eat, Pray, Love, Elizabeth Gilbert
- Cultivate an openness to what the universe might be trying to show you.
- Truly let ideas or things go that may not be serving you (and to not be upset about it).
- Remain open, and free from bitterness and recriminations, allowing new ideas and inspiration to flow to you.
The New Brain Science of Optimizing Health: Emotional Balance & Creativity
With distinguished pioneer in integrative medicine and world-renowned expert in the mind-body connection, Joan Borysenko
The new brain science is an exciting window into the nature of consciousness, emotional balance, physical health, and the interconnection of informational systems that we call the mind. Interpersonal neurobiology describes how the mind is both embodied in our brain and nervous system, which extends throughout the body, and also embedded in our relationships with the world around and within us.
The quality of our relationships- whether they support a mindful harmony with life or alternatively create stress- affects the release of informational molecules by the brain. These “mind molecules” are key components of the growth medium that supports all the cells of the body, turning genes on and off and predisposing to health or disease.
Why not feed your body the molecules that protect your health, while simultaneously feeding your “wise mind,” the part of you that is most creative and in touch with your larger purpose in the world? The part of you that approaches change as a spiritual transformation? In this practical presentation with Joan, you will learn how to use evidence-based techniques to calm down the fear centers in the midbrain and activate the prefrontal cortex where happiness, resilience, and wise mind reside.
When you join Joan at Spiritual Solutions, you will learn:
- Three methods to calm the emotional centers of the brain
- How to develop a more resilient and stress hardy brain
- How you can deepen your spiritual connection with yourself and the world around you