The Chopra Center Commitment Policy
Events, Programs, Workshops, and Retreats
- Guests have 36 hours from the time of payment to cancel and receive a full refund; after 36 hours from time of payment, there are no refunds for any Chopra Center Program, Seminar, Retreat, or Workshop. In the event that a guest must cancel after 36 hours from the time of payment, the dollar amount of the paid tuition can be credited towards any future Chopra Center event(s).
- After 36 hours from the time of payment, guests may cancel their registration for a specific event. Upon cancellation, guests will have 10 days to decide on dates for a future event. If a guest is unable to decide within 10 days, he or she will be issued a Chopra Center certificate equal in value to the dollar amount paid for the event. The certificate can be used towards any Chopra Center for Wellbeing Event, Program, Workshop, or Retreat, or for any spa service at the Chopra Center for Wellbeing in Carlsbad, California.
- Registrations made within 7 days of the event start date are non-refundable. In the event that a guest must cancel, all payments can be credited towards future Chopra Center event(s).
Students who register for any of our Teacher Training Programs (Primordial Sound Meditation, Perfect Health, Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga) have 36 hours from the time of The Chopra Center’s receipt of required paperwork in order to cancel and receive a full refund. Required paperwork includes the application, enrollment agreement, and health information. Each student must also submit a one page essay which can be submitted after the required paperwork is submitted. After 36 hours from the time of receipt of required paperwork, the following cancellation and refund schedule applies:
- After 36 hours from the receipt of required paperwork, $2,000 of the paid tuition ($2,500 for Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga Teacher Training) will become a non-refundable credit that the student can use towards any future Chopra Center events, Teacher Training Programs, or Spa Services at The Chopra Center for Wellbeing in Carlsbad, California.
- After 30 days from the receipt of required paperwork, an additional $575 of the paid tuition will become a non-refundable credit in the student’s account.
- Students may receive a full refund on the remaining balance of $500 thirty days prior to attending the certification week at The Chopra Center. On day thirty prior to the certification week, the remaining balance of $500 will become a non-refundable credit in the student’s account.
- Certification will be considered official upon satisfactory completion of Seduction of Spirit, Journey into Healing, and all required classes, and tests. Students who do not attend the certification course within 18 months of enrollment will be removed from the active roster. To re-enroll, students will be required to re-attend all required seminars (at the then current tuition) and pay $1,000 to reserve their place on the roster for the next certification course.
If guests need to cancel a medical consultation or spa treatment, The Chopra Center requires at least 24 hours’ advance notice. At that time, guests can reschedule the appointment or receive credit on their Chopra Center account towards a future appointment. If guests cancel less than 24 hours before their scheduled appointment, they will not receive credit for the appointment.
If you have more questions, please call us at 888.736.6895
Call 888.736.6895 or click here to request more information