About Byron Katie’s Workshop: Who would you be without your story?
Byron Katie is the creator of a simple yet powerful process of self-inquiry known as “The Work,” which is a way of identifying and questioning the thoughts that keep us stuck in fear, anger, addiction, depression, and other self-limiting patterns – while allowing our mind to return to its true, awakened, peaceful, creative nature.
This April at Seduction of Spirit, Katie will show you how to use The Work to free yourself from the emotional pain and limitations that you feel when you accept your unquestioned thoughts as true. As Katie teaches, we cause much of our own suffering by believing what we think about ourselves, others, and the world. By investigating these thoughts, we open ourselves to a new world of clarity, possibility, and contentment.
People who do The Work as an ongoing practice commonly report:
- Alleviation of depression: Find resolution, even happiness, in situations that were once debilitating.
- Decreased stress: Learn how to live with less anxiety or fear.
- Improved relationships: Experience deeper connection and intimacy with your partner, your parents, your children, your friends, and yourself.
- Reduced anger: Understand what makes you angry and resentful, and become less reactive, less often, with less intensity.
- Increased mental clarity: Live and work more intelligently and effectively, with integrity.
- More energy: Experience expanded levels of vigor and wellbeing.
- More peace: Discover how to become “a lover of what is.”
If you would like to experience more creativity, joy, and harmony in your life, we invite you to experience Byron Katie in person at Seduction of Spirit as she guides you in the tools to open your mind and set yourself free.
About Caroline Myss’s Workshop: Living in Wholeness
One of the cornerstones of living a life of purpose and passion is nurturing our health and vital energy. At Seduction of Spirit, Caroline Myss’ workshop will emphasize the need for healing to emerge as an authentic science in our society. The backbone of the science of healing must include an understanding of the mystical laws of the soul that work in tandem with the physical laws of science, as both are essential to the science of healing in this era of conscious medicine.
Drawing on decades of research and work as a medical intuitive, Caroline will guide participants in a fascinating, in-depth exploration that includes:
- The mystical laws and how they interact with the human energy system
- The essential need to consciously live in harmony with the laws of nature
- The need for self-examination of one’s conscience versus consciousness
Caroline’s workshop will benefit anyone who is on a personal path of healing and growth, as well as coaches, health professionals, and those who are helping others fulfill their own deepest purpose and potential.
“My work is original content; that is, every thesis I have introduced in my career, from Anatomy of the Spirit to the idea of ‘woundology’ to Sacred Contracts, has come from my own research and understanding of human nature and the mystical journey. I believe I am also unique in that I am a gifted teacher and that for me, the passing on of truth is a calling, not a job.” –Caroline Myss