January 16–19, 2014
La Costa Resort & Spa • Carlsbad, California
Deepen Your Practice of Yoga, Meditation & Mindful Awareness . . .
Start off the New Year with the Chopra Center at our brand new four-day yoga retreat, designed to expand your understanding of yoga’s timeless wisdom on and off the mat. Led by the Chopra Center’s master educators and other world-class yoga instructors, this rejuvenating retreat will give you a profound experience of yoga, meditation, and community.
The Chopra Center Yoga Retreat invites you to:
- Access a deeper awareness of your whole being through the unique consciousness-based yoga practice of the Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga.
- Learn the powerful practice of Primordial Sound Meditation.
- Deepen your understanding of yoga philosophy with renowned master teacher and raja yogi, Tom Kelly.
- Open your heart with music and yoga at an evening candle-lit yoga session accompanied by a live performance by acclaimed musician Steve Gold.
- Engage your body through chakra toning – a core element of the Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga.