6–Day Healing From Pain
If you are interested in mind-body healing and have been diagnosed with pain disorder, suffer from chronic pain, or want to learn more about holistic approaches to treating pain, the Chopra Center’s Perfect Health: Healing from Painprogram is designed specifically for you.
Guided by our medical and mind-body specialists, you will experience all the benefits of our signature Perfect Healthprogram while learning tools to manage pain syndromes, reduce inflammation in your body, and regulate stress. You will enjoy lectures from pain specialists, and receive specific treatments in the areas of acupuncture, hypnotherapy, and holistic physical therapy in a supportive, small-group environment.
Who is suited for this course:
- People who are diagnosed with pain disorder or are experiencing chronic pain symptoms.
- People who are interested in learning about holistic approaches to treatment of pain management.
- Ayurvedic Mind-Body Consultation with Board Certified Chopra Center physician
- Lectures/group experiences with specialists in pain management
- Private 45-minute session with a featured specialist in one of the following healing modalities:
- Holistic physical therapy
- Journaling workshop
- Daily yoga and group meditations
- Daily Ayurvedic spa treatments
- Guests will receive Purify, an oral cleansing system that incorporates principles of panchakarma into a gentle detoxification program
- Post event webinar & aftercare program
- Breakfast and lunch included (except for breakfast Monday morning)
- Healthy dinner options available onsite at La Costa
- Learn how to eliminate toxins from the body through diet and lifestyle changes and as a result have more energy to heal physically and emotionally.
- Access to a new paradigm on managing pain from a body-mind-spirit approach.
- Deeper understanding of the importance of emotions in pain syndromes.
- Dietary recommendations to reduce inflammation and pain symptoms and identify proper nutrition for your mind/body type to balance your body and reduce inflammation.
- Yoga/meditation and holistic therapies to manage pain symptoms and regulate stress.
Featured Pain Management Specialists
Guests will have the option to purchase additional 45 min. private sessions with specialists for $195. One session with a specialist is included in your Perfect Health package.
Featured Medical Staff
Sheila Patel, M.D. is a board-certified family physician who is...
Tim Brieske, M.D. is a board-certified family physician, mind-...
Dr. Valencia Porter is the Chopra Center's Integrative Medicine...
Rachelle has been with the Chopra Center for Wellbeing since 2007...