Join us for our most intimate workshop with Deepak Chopra and Jean Houston, created exclusively guests who are ready to open to new levels of spiritual wisdom. Together, we will explore the science and mythology of archetypes—powerful energies within literature, history, mythology, and religion that personify our deepest yearnings, most meaningful life experiences, and core identities.
Participants in Summoning the Sacred will:
- Learn how archetypes can support and guide you towards actualizing your dreams and wishes
- Identify your own “Hero’s Journey” as a vehicle for personal transformation
- Advance or begin your yoga and pranayama (breathing) practices
- Learn or deepen your practice of Primordial Sound Meditation
- Practice a special, chakra-centered yoga designed specifically for the Summoning the Sacred course
- Develop greater awareness, inner peace, and balance in life
Through an exploration of the energies of figures such as Buddha, in his peacefulness and divine detachment, Athena in her wisdom and knowledge sharing, Mary in her gracious purity and motherly love, and many more figures from all traditions, we will begin to identify how these energies live in us and are part of our own stories.
We’ll learn to activate these archetypal energies as a vehicle to inspire, guide, and transform our lives. With a combination of body-centered awareness through the practice of Primordial Sound Meditation, advanced pranayama and yogic techniques to expand consciousness and vital energy, and experiential activities and lectures on Eastern and Western archetypes, Summoning the Sacred is a powerfully transformative program for individuals ready to call in their next, fuller expression of themselves.
We may seek to be lovers, leaders, adventurers, warriors, or peacemakers. Making archetypal energies work in our own lives is a powerful tool for cultivating the experiences we seek. Join us for Summoning the Sacred.