Join Deepak Chopra, Jean Houston, Neale Donald Walsch, Maya Tiwari, and Rupert Spira this November.
Discover the Simplest Way to Bring Into Crystal Clear Focus Who You Really Are
What if you could know with certainty what your highest calling is in every moment...just by listening to a different voice – the voice of your soul, not the voice of your limited mind.
Would you listen?
Most people will not. That’s because listening to the voice of your soul requires a journey of self-discovery and expression – a journey that most of us will never choose to take.
Instead, we let busyness distract us and fear hold us back. We may think, “I don’t have time to pursue my soul’s calling, when I’ve got bills to pay and kids to raise and things to do!”
After all, finding and expressing our soul’s purpose can seem hard and even frivolous. We may fear the struggle, the foolishness, the risk and the unknown. And so it feels easier (and safer) to deny that there is an unhappiness deep within us...an aching in our souls for something meaningful, for something more.
We can avoid it for months – even years – only to wake up one morning to the shocking realization that the life we had hoped would satisfy us enough actually feels empty.
The truth is, there’s never going to be a convenient, easy time to respond to that ache. It’s a decision to be made...stay the course and continue being one of the 98% of the world’s people who focus 98% of their time on things that don’t really matter. Or, bravely acknowledge that settling for your “good enough” life is no longer good enough.
If you’re ready to answer your soul’s calling and begin living your highest, best life, and you want some guidance and support along the way, you’re in exactly the right place.
Because that’s what Seduction of Spirit: Living on Purpose is – a Chopra Center signature event, created and led by Deepak Chopra, offering you a rare opportunity to step away from the noise and busyness of your daily life and – through meditation, yoga and immersion in the Seven Spiritual Laws of Success – bring into crystal clear focus what you’re here to contribute and who you really are.
Once You Are Connected to Your True Self and Listening to the Voice of Your Soul, Your Richest, Most Satisfying Life Will Unfold
At Seduction of Spirit: Living on Purpose, Deepak Chopra, world-renowned expert on mind-body medicine and founder of the Chopra Center for Wellbeing, will guide you through Primordial Sound Meditation – the style of meditation that proved most effective for him and that he has shared with hundreds of thousands of people around the world.
Deepak will be joined by world-renowned human-potential expert, Jean Houston, PhD. Using a proven process for identifying and clarifying purpose, Jean will take you on a rare journey into your magnificent inner spaces and awaken in you a new dream for your life. You’ll discover how to go beyond your perceived limits to reach your extraordinary potential and express your passions.
Deepak and Jean will also be joined by acclaimed author, speaker and spiritual messenger for our time, Neale Donald Walsch, who will invite you to make a critical shift to become the active follower of your soul’s agenda, thereby answering the questions: “What is the point? What is the purpose of my life?”
Additionally, Rupert Spira will lead an exploration of the heart of great religions. He will explore the perennial, non-dual understanding that lies at the heart of all the great religious and spiritual traditions, such as Advaita Vedanta, Buddhism, Mystical Christianity, Kashmir Shaivism, Sufism, Zen, and which is also the direct, ever-present reality of our own experience. This is a simple, contemporary and experiential approach involving guided meditation and dialogue, and requires no affiliation to any particular religious or spiritual tradition. All that is required is an interest in the essential nature of experience, and in the longing for love, peace and happiness around which most of our lives revolve.
At this once-in-a-lifetime, 7-day Seduction of Spirit event, under the guidance of these three world-renowned thought-leaders, you will:
- Gain a clear sense of direction and purpose for your life – by tuning in to the voice of your soul which will always lead you to fulfilment and joy.
- Give up striving to fulfill desires by sheer force of will – and tap into your deepest potential to instead manifest them with effortless ease.
- Release limiting beliefs – to uncover your innate gifts and talents and unlock your highest potential.
- Shed layers of accumulated stress – and let go of other spiritual blocks, including resistance, anxiety, depression and worry.
- Start or deepen a meditation practice – so you can remain deeply connected to your true self even after you’ve returned to your daily life.
- Discover answers to your soul’s deepest questions – Who am I? What do I want? and What am I here to do?
Create a Peace Mandala with Spiritual Pioneer Maya Tiwari
At Seduction of Spirit this November, you will have the rare opportunity to create a peace mandala as a community with spiritual pioneer, Maya Tiwari. The Creation of the Peace Mandala is an awe-inspiring event that brings the community of citizens together in celebration of the One harmony, healing and love. Each Mandala is created from the bountiful food of Mother Nature's grains and legumes and seeds, symbolic of the maternal abundance reflected in our sacred inner nature. In the creation of Living Ahimsa Peace Mandala, we offer gratitude to Mother Nature while invoking the intention to cultivate inner harmony within ourselves as well as those around us.
Here’s What Graduates of Seduction of Spirit Say About How Their Lives Have Transformed
“I’ve gained so much clarity and feel so well-equipped for my next 40 years of life! I am the happiest that I've ever been and am so grateful for Deepak and the Chopra Center.” ~ Jane P.
“Seduction of Spirit was a profound experience that helped me let go of a painful event that had been blocking my emotions for most of my life. Now I am moving on with a much clearer sense of who I am and what I really want.” ~ Terry R.
“I left Seduction of Spirit feeling like I had come home. A sense of peace has set in and my burden is lighter.” ~ Diana P.
Seduction of Spirit: Living on Purpose
Day-by-Day Course Overview
Here’s a closer look at everything you’ll cover in just 7 days:
|DAY ONE: The Law of Pure Potentiality|
- Become rooted in the knowledge that you are powerful beyond measure to fulfill any dream that lies within you – and understand why.
- Master your ability to manifest anything – with three of Deepak’s simplest, most effective techniques to quiet your thoughts and get in touch with your soul.
- Discover the easiest way to find calm and carry it with you – so you never lose access to your true self even when life gets chaotic.
- Give up criticizing and judging yourself – with a simple-to-master trick for catching (and correcting) negative or judgmental thoughts toward yourself or others.
- Experience clarity like never before – as what’s most important to you rises to the front of your mind, and outside noise and distractions simply fade away.
|DAY TWO: The Law of Giving & Receiving|
- Understand your true nature is to be in constant circulation – and master techniques to keep that circulation in motion.
- Discover the most effective way to move your ego out of your way of receiving – and open yourself to the great abundance of the universe.
- Master the easiest, best way to get what you really want in life (and help others, too!)
- Rest in the truth that you always have access to everything you want, and no one can hold it from you.
|DAY THREE: The Law of Karma or Cause & Effect|
- Become aware of the choices you are making in every moment – and how those choices shape your being.
- Tune into the wisdom of your body –so you’ll know instantaneously if a choice you’re making supports your true self or not.
- Transform all bad karma into good – by asking yourself two quick and meaningful questions.
|DAY FOUR: The Law of Least Effort|
- Generate your most creative responses – to shift your life circumstances without struggle or strain.
- Gain enormous amounts of creative energy – by setting down your burden of striving and relinquishing your need to defend your point of view.
- Become grounded in self-power, and begin to effortlessly draw the people, situations and circumstances into your life that will best support you having what you really want.
|DAY FIVE: The Law of Intention & Desire|
- Master the art of setting a deliberate intention from a positive, heart-space (or what Deepak calls the most powerful tool in the co-creation process).
- Discover how to have life-centered, present-moment awareness – so obstacles (real or perceived) disintegrate.
- Focus your intentions on benefiting not just you, but all of mankind – and watch them begin to manifest effortlessly.
|DAY SIX: The Law of Detachment|
- Discover how to hold a powerful intention to create something you really want AND release attachment to receiving it (so that you will!)
- Free yourself from the prison of your past conditioning – and step out of the roles and stories that no longer serve you.
- Deepen your understanding of your true self – and watch your fear-based need for security disappear.
- Master techniques to not just manage, but embrace uncertainty – recognizing it as the fertile ground of pure creativity and freedom.
|DAY SEVEN: The Law of Dharma or Purpose in Life|
- Bring into crystal clear focus what your unique talents are– with one powerful, soul question.
- Release fearful thoughts and self-imposed limitation that block the expression of your true purpose.
- Discover how to express your unique talents to fill the needs of the universe – and expect abundance, fulfilment and joy to follow.
Course Materials and Resources
When you register for Seduction of Spirit, you’ll receive everything you need to take full advantage of the course, including:
- A course workbook to take your experience to the next level, presented upon your arrival at Seduction of Spirit.
- Robust take-home course materials presented to you upon check in.
Here’s What the World’s Top Thought Leaders Have to Say About Deepak Chopra, Jean Houston and Neale Donald Walsch
"Dr. Chopra moves us from the mundane lives that trap many of us to the sacred insights offered by our souls." ~ Dr. Mehmet C. Oz bestselling coauthor of You: The Owner's Manual
"Jean Houston is the great producer of events and new possibilities as she orchestrates the voices of the new consciousness." ~ Margaret Mead, author of Male and Female
"Neale Donald Walsch has brought the "voice" of God home into our own hearts through his extraordinary ability to ask, receive and offer to all of us the experience of God as the radiant ever present Source, love, and magnificence of our true being." ~ Barbara Marx Hubbard, author of Conscious Evolution
“Deepak Chopra is quite simply one of the greats. How fortunate we are to have his wisdom, his teaching and his love.” ~ Marianne Williamson, bestselling author and internationally acclaimed lecturer.
"Jean Houston's mind should be declared a National Treasure." ~ Buckminster Fuller, author of Critical Path
"Neale Donald Walsch is a man of vision, integrity, and heart. His dedication to honesty, clarity, and service is impeccable. He has helped millions toward the light and I treasure any moments I spend with him. Love lives through Neale." ~ Alan Cohen, author of A Deep Breath of Life