Join Deepak Chopra, Marianne Williamson, and Martha Beck
How would your life be different if you lived from a place of true abundance?
If you’re ready to experience more ease, grace, joy, and connection, join us for a very special Seduction of Silence. Our signature meditation and yoga retreat invites you to step away from your daily life and immerse yourself in practices that will leave you feeling renewed and ready to re-engage with your life in a bigger way.
Marianne Williamson, Martha Beck, and Deepak Chopra are ready to help you unlock your true potential and tap into the flow of the universe. If you’re ever felt that an experience, career, lifestyle, or quality of life was out of reach, it’s time to step out of those limiting beliefs and create abundance.
This beautiful retreat is about slowing down and tuning into the peace of present moment awareness. Through the practice of Primordial Sound Meditation, Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga, and other timeless tools, you will begin to:
- Deepen your meditation practice
- Move beyond limiting conditioned beliefs
- Appreciate the gifts of your life as it unfolds
- Let go of the struggle and achieve more by doing less
- Shed layers of accumulated stress
- Release the stress and obstacles to balanced living
- Tap into your deepest potential to manifest your wishes, dreams, and desires.
- Learn and practice Primordial Sound Meditation
In a supportive group of like-minded individuals, Deepak Chopra, special guest speakers, and Chopra Center master educators will guide you in Primordial Sound Meditation, Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga, visualizations, creative activities, and discussions that will awaken you to all the gifts that lie within.