The Perfect Health 6-day workshop is a complete mind-body nourishing experience, offered exclusively at the Chopra Center at the luxurious Omni La Costa Resort & Spa. During your stay, you will not only feel pampered and revitalized - you will also learn tools and techniques that you can immediately use to cultivate physical health and emotional wellbeing when you return home.
At the 6-day workshop, you will enjoy:
- Daily Ayurvedic spa treatments
- A mind-body consultation with a board-certified physician and Ayurvedic expert
- An Ayurvedic cleansing diet
- A gentle herbal cleanse through our signature Purify™ cleansing system
- Instruction in Primordial Sound Meditation
- Instruction in the Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga
Why Perfect Health?
People from around the world come to the Perfect Health program at the Chopra Center in beautiful Carlsbad, California to experience a totally unique wellness program. Whether you are experiencing an accumulation of stress, illness, or simply want to reset your health and improve your overall balance and wellbeing, the Perfect Health program can take your life to the next level.
Here are just a few benefits of attending Perfect Health:
- Feel lighter and more energetic as you detoxify and cleanse your body of physical and emotional toxins
- Enjoy more energy, better sleep, and fewer harmful effects from stress as you learn to care for yourself with a personalized health routine based on the ancient health system of Ayurveda
- Learn tools and practices that will help you make healthier choices that will feel good every day
- Begin implementing healthful changes from your personalized mind-body health prescription that can totally transform your health
- Return home feeling rested, inspired and ready to find joy and balance in each moment of your life!
About the Purify Cleanse
The Purify cleanse system uses a combination of fiber, oil, and detoxifying herbs and supplements to gently allow the body to eliminate toxicity that has accumulated. It provides the important co-factors, minerals and antioxidants that are required of the body’s natural detoxification pathways. It supports the phases of natural detoxification through the combination of Ayurvedic herbs and other supplements, and facilitates elimination through the healthy fibers and oils.
Mind-Body Medical Group Physicians
Sheila Patel, M.D. is a board-certified family physician who...
Dr. Valencia Porter is the Chopra Center's Director of Integrative...
Tim Brieske, M.D. is a board-certified family physician, mind...
Mona Saint, M.D., M.P.H. is a board-certified physician in both...
Melanie Fiorella, M.D. is an assistant clinical professor in the...