Do you want to learn to quickly calm your body and clear your mind?
Do you seek restful sleep?
Do you desire enhanced health and enriched relationships?
Are you new to meditation or wish to further your meditative practice?
Leave the chaos and clutter of daily life behind and slip into the tranquil, restorative space of Meditation Weekend. This program was carefully designed to give you the support and guidance you need to create a daily practice that will benefit you for the rest of your life.
Meditation is a simple yet powerful tool that will take you to a state of profound relaxation, dissolve fatigue and accumulated stress, and renew your creativity and passion for life. By its very nature, meditation calms the mind, and when the mind is in a state of restful awareness, the body relaxes, too.
The Chopra Center Meditation Weekend offers you a unique opportunity to step away from life’s demands and into the power of meditation.
Numerous studies have shown that regular meditation practice can improve your mental and physical health including:
- Lowered blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Reduction of stress and anxiety
- Increased production of the anti-aging hormone DHEA
- Improved immune function
- Greater focus and attention
In addition to these significant health benefits, meditation brings a profound sense of calm and inner peace into your daily life. With meditation, you can dissolve fatigue and accumulated stress, and renew your creativity and passion for life!
Meditation Weekend was my first meditation experience and I can honestly say that it has been a blessing and has changed my life forever. The positive energy was simply awe inspiring." -Elizabeth
Offered exclusively at the Chopra Center for Wellbeing in Carlsbad, California, the Chopra Center Meditation Weekend is a brand-new workshop led by Chopra Center master instructors trained by Drs. Deepak Chopra and David Simon. In the beautiful setting of the world-renowned Omni La Costa Resort & Spa, you will receive the tools and support needed to establish a fulfilling and life-long meditation practice.
What is included in the Chopra Center Meditation Weekend?
The Chopra Center Meditation Weekend includes:
- A complete course in Primordial Sound Meditation taught by our master certified instructors (Regular price is $395)
- The course consists of an introduction to meditation, guided practice, and a follow-up class where you will have an opportunity to get answers to any questions that arise as you develop and build your daily practice.
In addition, the retreat includes:
- Daily yoga classes in our beautiful instruction room
- All course materials, including the Chopra Center Meditation Workbook & CD
Enjoy a fabulous weekend of awareness and renewal. Give yourself or a loved one this nurturing experience that will allow you to create balance at home and work all year long.