Our signature mind-body workshop is designed to give you the tools you need to experience
greater health, vitality, and wellbeing.
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa, Carlsbad, California
Join us for this rare opportunity to expand your understanding of mind-body healing, Ayurveda, and integrative health care. Journey into Healing features sessions with Chopra Center founder Deepak Chopra, M.D.; the Chopra Center's expert integrative physicians and master educators; and world renowned guest speakers.
Each day of Journey into Healing combines daily sessions of experiential learning, interactive sessions, lectures, and group activities, offering unique opportunities to interact with like-minded individuals from around the world. In addition, Journey into Healing includes:
- Instruction in Primordial Sound Meditation and daily group meditations
- Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga classes for all levels
- The science of Ayurveda and a mind-body perspective on health and disease
- The role of emotions and the mind in health and wellbeing
- CME credits for physicians and other health care practitioners
- Learn and practice Primordial Sound Meditation with Chopra Center master educator Davidji
Learn how to enhance your health, balance, and wellbeing at Journey into Healing!
Who Will Benefit?
Whether you’re interested in transforming your own health or want to learn the latest in mind-body medicine to help your patients, Journey into Healing will help you create a lifestyle that supports your deepest intentions to become more vibrant, healthy, and alive – at any age. Each day you will gain practical tools and understanding to make the most conscious healing choices.
Chopra Center founders Drs. Deepak Chopra and David Simon originally created Journey into Healing to share their explorations and findings with like-minded health care providers and anyone interested in their own health. As the field of mind-body medicine advances, Journey into Healing continues to evolve.
Journey into Healing includes a special emphasis on Ayurveda, the natural healing system that developed in ancient India. The core principles of Ayurveda underlie many mind-body healing approaches and will be explored in depth.
This dynamic and interactive course offers the latest cutting-edge information and practical advice for incorporating this knowledge into any practice or lifestyle. If you’ve ever asked, “What more can I do for my patients?” or “What more can I do for myself?” Journey into Healing is for you.
Important note: Journey into Healing is a prerequisite for those seeking to become Chopra Center certified instructors.
About Andrew Weil’s Workshop: Discover the Joys of Mindful Eating
Many people who are overweight eat for reasons that have nothing to do with physical hunger. When you reach for the chocolates, chips, or other “comfort” foods, it’s often because you're stressed, depressed, or bored. This kind of emotional hunger is a form of craving – wanting something from the outside in order to feel complete or happy. But craving is the root of suffering, because no amount of food can fill our true needs and desires.
At Journey into Healing, Dr. Andrew Weil will address this basic human problem with practical advice for managing hunger, including:
- Learning to distinguish between hunger that represents real needs (for food, for example) from hunger that represents cravings from a restless mind
- Discovering the subtle cues that guide your behavior around food
- Meditation and mindfulness practices to help you dissolve cravings and experience yourself as complete, whole, and content
- An integrative healing approach to healthy, intuitive eating
- Enjoying the pleasures of fresh, real food
- Finding out what you’re really hungry for
If you want to experience permanent weight loss and become freer and more content, Dr. Weil will help you empower yourself with practical tools and simple daily practices that will give you immediate and long-term benefits.