At Healing the Heart, you will feel the weight lifted from your heart as you:
- Are gently guided in the unique 5-step emotional healing process created by Dr. David Simon to help you identify, mobilize, and release any toxic emotions or experiences that are currently holding you back from living a life of love, purpose, and connectedness
- Receive your personal Primordial Sound Meditation mantra to access deeper states of inner peace
- Practice heart-opening yoga and breathing techniques to support you in the healing process
- Nourish your body with delicious Ayurvedic meals
- Connect with other like-minded individuals who share your desire for healing and greater happiness
- Learn practical take-home tools like meditation, yoga, and guided journaling that will support you on your journey home
Who can benefit from the Healing the Heart workshop?
The emotional healing process has helped many people coping with a wide range of difficulties, including:
- Divorce and relationship stress
- Painful memories and regrets
- Death of a loved one
- Job loss or burnout
- Feeling stuck in old patterns
- Loss of passion or trust
What happens at Healing the Heart?
At the Healing the Heart weekend workshop, Dr. Tim Brieske, Trista Thorp, and other loving members of the Chopra Center will guide you in a unique, proven five-step process to identify, mobilize, and release the painful memories and life-damaging beliefs that are at the root of many emotional problems.
This unique process includes guided visualizations, journal writing, music and sound therapy, and exercises in conscious movement and body-centered awareness. If this is your first Chopra Center experience, you will also receive instruction in Primordial Sound Meditation, a powerful, easy-to-learn meditation practice that provides immediate benefits.
Each day you also have the opportunity to nourish yourself with morning and evening group meditations, heart-opening yoga sessions, Ayurvedic meals, and time for personal reflection.