“Be the change you wish to see in the world.” ~ Ghandi
Are you ready to experience transformation from the inside out? Join us in Toronto, Canada for the global meditation event of the year. Practice Primordial Sound Meditation, the Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga, and celebrate an international community gathering of meditators. Whether you’re new to meditation or have been practicing for years, we invite you to contribute your unique gifts and your presence at this historic event.
We know that real change is possible—and it starts with each one of us.
This beautiful retreat is about slowing down and tuning into the peace of present moment awareness. Through the practice of Primordial Sound Meditation, Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga, and other timeless tools, you will begin to:
- Deepen your meditation practice
- Move beyond limiting conditioned beliefs
- Appreciate the gifts of your life as it unfolds
- Let go of the struggle and achieve more by doing less
- Shed layers of accumulated stress
- Release the stress and obstacles to balanced living
- Tap into your deepest potential to manifest your wishes, dreams, and desires.
- Learn and practice Primordial Sound Meditation with Chopra Center master educator Davidji
In a supportive group of like-minded individuals, Deepak Chopra, special guest speakers, and Chopra Center master educators will guide you in Primordial Sound Meditation, Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga, visualizations, creative activities, and discussions that will awaken you to all the gifts that lie within.