Vedic Astrologer, Ayurvedic Physician, and Master Educator
Dr. Suhas Kshirsagar is a world-renowned Ayurvedic physician and medical astrologer from a family of traditional Vedic healers in India. He holds a B.A. in Ayurvedic medicine and completed a three-year residency as an M.D. (doctorate in Ayurvedic internal medicine) at the prestigious Pune University in India. He has received numerous international awards in the field of Jyotish and Ayurveda. In addition to serving as the director of the Ayurvedic Healing and Integrative Wellness Clinic, he is an advisory board leader for Chopra Center University and a frequent guest teacher at the Chopra Center’s signature mind-body wellness workshop, Journey into Healing, and other teacher training programs.
During your Vedic Counseling session, Dr. Suhas will blend his deep knowledge of Ayurveda, Jyotish astrology, and Vedanta to analyze your birth chart as well as your health history and concerns. Based on his reading, he will be able to make recommendations to help you regain or expand your health and wellbeing, including:
- Therapeutic lifestyle changes that will help you counter any innate tendencies towards specific imbalances that contribute to physical or emotional dis-ease.
- A detailed treatment plan for the energetic healing of your whole self (including the mind, body, and spirit).
- The best diet, physical activities, and nutritional supplements to balance your mind-body type.
Insight into your dharma, profession, finances, and relationships ‒ and their overall impact on your health and wellbeing.
- Identification of karmic patterns that can affect your health and the recommendation of appropriate chants, yantra (visual meditation), gems, and other Vedic healing approaches.
- Understanding of planetary periods (dashas) in your chart that will allow you to identify periods of high and low vitality and align your actions accordingly. During periods of low vitality, it’s important to pay particular attention to your health and select treatments appropriately.
- Guidance for making conscious choices that will expand your experience of health and happiness, including your daily spiritual practices.
Dr. Suhas is unavailable to take appointments at this time.
Important Note: Vedic Counseling readings are for educational purposes only. They are not meant to replace other forms of counseling, medical treatment, or therapy.