Aren’t You Tired of Feeling Sick and Tired?
We all tend to blame fatigue or illness on a too-busy, stress-filled lifestyle. (And much of the time we're right!)
But if you feel tired and foggy more often than you don’t . . . or you’re in pain or managing chronic illness . . . and your current energy level is just no match for the commitments and challenges that you slot into your everyday life, that’s not something to ignore.
According to world-renowned expert on mind-body medicine, Deepak Chopra, MD, FACP, vital energy is the core of our being and we all have access to an infinite supply within us.
But it’s not something you can buy or take in the form of a pill or energy drink.
If you want to have the kind energy and vitality you need to not just exist or “do more stuff” but to really be present and alive, you have to purify and energize your body (and mind) from the inside out.
That’s why Deepak Chopra, MD, FACP, created Total Mind-Body Detox, an all-new, five-week Chopra Center online course – to help you clear out the physical and emotional toxins that are weighing you down (and wearing you out!) . . . so that you feel lighter and experience more vitality, energy, and clarity of mind than ever before.
Once You Purify Your Mind, Body and Spirit from the Inside Out, Your Energy and Vitality Will Soar
In Total Mind-Body Detox, world-renowned expert and pioneer in mind-body medicine Deepak Chopra, MD, FACP, and Chopra Center medical director, Sheila Patel, MD, will guide you each step of the way through a safe and effective detoxification program that rests, cleans, and nourishes your body and mind so thoroughly that you feel rejuvenated inside – filled with the vital energy you need to not just manage your life, but to actually enjoy it!
Here’s how it works . . . during the Total Mind-Body Detox course, you will engage in a safe, gentle and effective detoxification program to:
- Clear away brain fog – to significantly improve your memory, productivity, mental acuity, and concentration . . . and even boost your immune system.
- Ignite your digestive fires – stimulating your metabolic activity so that your whole body-mind complex functions more efficiently. (And you might even lose some weight, too!)
- Rev up your energy – not by adding artificial stimulants, but by gently dissolving toxins, introducing things that nourish, and allowing your natural, vital life force to flow from within.
- Reduce inflammation – the #1 root cause of "aging" diseases, including diabetes, cardiovascular disease, autoimmune disease, and cancer.
Here’s What Graduates of Dr. Chopra’s Courses Tell Us About How Their Lives Have Transformed
“I was having prolonged digestive issues for which I needed to find the root cause. Unsure why my chronic issues were persisting, I felt that a detox, finding possible emotional causes and more education into Ayurveda was in order. I was right! This is the key component to vibrant health and well-being that I have been missing all my life! I’m so excited!”
“Since the course I am practicing an Ayurvedic lifestyle which is bringing mindfulness, a greater sense of self-awareness and balance into my life. This has opened the door to a journey of health I'm excited about ...and I love sharing this journey with others!”
“I truly believe that I found an aspect of my path that has been missing all of my life. I have studied and incorporated many different alternative methods over the years for improving my health, but I have NEVER found anything before that made so much sense and resonated within me as this. I am deeply grateful for the experience.”
Here's a closer look at everything you'll cover in just five weeks:
Week One I What is an Ayurvedic Detox?
- Identify the major sources of physical and emotional toxicity in our modern lives – plus, discover what happens when they build up and how to safely and effectively release them.
- Find out your unique mind-body type, or dosha – and the specific foods and lifestyle choices you can make to support it.
- Discover how to tap into the wisdom of your body – and use that knowing to guide conscious lifestyle choices that support your optimal health and happiness.
Week Two I Preparation
- Learn what to expect as you release physical and emotional toxins – and discover simple yet powerful Ayurvedic practices you can use to nurture yourself in the process.
- Conduct a quick and effective “kitchen cleanse” – and discover how to restock your refrigerator and pantry with delicious foods that encourage detoxification and radiant health.
- Get practical tips for easing your body and mind into caffeine elimination – and discover delicious, healthy alternatives to it.
- Set up a sleep routine that supports detoxification and self-repair.
Week Three I Cleanse
- Eat a simplified, cleansing diet and engage in Ayurvedic detoxification practices – to help you release physical and emotional toxins and return your body to its natural state of health and balance.
- Experience guided meditations, deep breathing practice, and simple yoga postures – to facilitate your detoxification and support you through any detox symptoms that arise.
- Spend time in self-reflection and inner quiet, connecting to your true self.
- Follow a restful daily routine to support your body in cleansing and restoring balance.
Week Four I Rejuvenation
- Expand your awareness of any non-nurturing habits – and make conscious choices to create new, nourishing ones that support your natural health and happiness.
- Discover how to use gentle but powerful Ayurvedic herbs – to rejuvenate your tissues after the detox.
- Learn the Ayurvedic practice of dry brushing – to stimulate your lymph system, promote ongoing detoxification, and reduce cellulite.
- Learn practices for cultivating gratitude and self-compassion, which are essential to creating greater health and well-being.
Week Five I Cultivate Health for Life
- Discover simple ways to reduce your exposure to toxins in the environment – by making conscious informed choices about cleaning agents, skincare products, and other household items.
- Gain expert insights and practical tips to create a strong digestive fire – so that you can quickly eliminate any toxicity that does enter your mind-body system.
- Find out how to sustain the momentum you generated in the course to create lasting change – so you finally begin to experience a more joyful, energetic body, an alert yet restful mind, a loving and compassionate heart, and lightness of being.
PLUS, you’ll receive exclusive access to LIVE coaching calls with Dr. Patel – so you get real-time expert support and additional guidance as you follow the detoxification process and integrate these powerful, new principles into your daily life.
When you register, we’ll send you access to everything you need to take full advantage of the course, including:
- Personalized assessment tools and quizzes, to help you set doable goals and create a customized action plan to achieve them.
- Private discussion forums, allowing you to share your experience and receive support from others on the same journey.
- A rich library of session resources, including featured articles, guided meditations, journaling exercises, and how-tos on: preparing nutritious meals, eating for your dosha, reading food labels, incorporating the six tastes of Ayurvedic eating into each meal, breathwork, yoga, daily cleansing activities, and more.
- A food diary to guide you in making conscious food choices that support your detoxification and radiant health.
- A course overview that includes a more detailed description of what you will be learning each week.
Here's What the World's Top Thought Leaders Are Saying About Drs. Chopra and Patel
"Dr. Chopra moves us from the mundane lives that trap many of us to the sacred insights offered by our souls."
–Dr. Mehmet C. Oz, bestselling coauthor of You: The Owner’s Manual
"Deepak Chopra is quite simply one of the greats. How fortunate we are to have his wisdom, his teaching and his love."
–Marianne Williamson, bestselling author and internationally acclaimed lecturer
"Our genes are a predisposition, but they are not our fate. Dr. Chopra continues to make pioneering contributions that are bringing integrative medicine into the mainstream."
–Dean Ornish, M.D., Founder and President, Preventive Medicine Research Institute Clinical Professor of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco
“Deepak Chopra explains the magic of how our diet, lifestyle, our thoughts and even our gut bacteria or microbiome "talk" to our genes, regulating which genes get turned on or off, or turned up or down influencing every aspect of our health. This is essential information for anyone interested in turning on their health, weight loss, happiness and longevity genes!"
–Mark Hyman, MD, Director, Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine, author of the #1 New York Times Bestseller, The Blood Sugar Solution.
An Inside Look at Ayurvedic Detox with Drs. Deepak Chopra and Sheila Patel
Watch as Dr. Deepak Chopra and Chopra Center Medical Director, Dr. Sheila Patel, share what makes the Chopra Center’s detoxification program unique and how the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda can help put you on the road to radiant health today!