Discover the Simplest, Most Powerful Technique Yet to Create Calm and Well-being in the Midst of Chaos
(Hint: You Already Do It 25,000 Times a Day)
Most of us are hardly aware of our breath, yet it sustains every cell in our bodies and supports every life experience we will ever have.
Our breath is essential to life. It is also a powerful gateway to well-being we all can access. But if you’re like most people, you’ve likely developed unhealthy breathing habits without being aware of it.
Modern living and stressful experiences often lead to shallow, tense, quick breathing that deprives the body of oxygen and contributes to fatigue, anxiety, weakened immunity, mental sluggishness, premature aging, and other unnecessary health issues.
By paying attention to your breath, you can change what’s happening in your mind and body. Conscious deep breathing, known as pranayama, has been used by people for thousands of years to cultivate physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. And recent scientific research shows it increases vitality and longevity, while enhancing your overall health.
If you want to experience deeper states of calm and well-being, the key is to develop good breathing habits. Although most of us haven’t been taught them, they’re simple enough for anyone to learn.
That’s why world-renowned expert on mind-body medicine, Deepak Chopra, MD, FACP, developed Breathwork: Pranayama Techniques to Enhance Vitality – a Chopra Center, on-demand, online course to help you tap into the power of conscious breathing and allow the life-force breath to flow through you more fully and freely – increasing your health, vitality, abundance, and well-being.
Once you practice conscious breathing, peaceful calm and well-being happen naturally.
In Breathwork: Pranayama Techniques to Enhance Vitality, Deepak will show you how to breathe consciously, fully, and deeply, allowing you to expand the flow of vital life-force energy to every cell in your body.
He’ll guide you through three foundational pranayama practices:
THREE-PART BREATHING | Dirga Pranayama
- Engages the full capacity of the lungs and increases the supply of oxygen to the body
- Reduces stress and anxiety while focusing the mind on the present moment
- Brings more health, vitality, and well-being to the entire mind-body physiology
VICTORIOUS BREATH | Ujjayi
- Calms and energizes the mind and body
- Releases feelings of irritation and frustration
- Creates a stabilizing influence on the cardiorespiratory system
RELAXING BREATH | Nadi Shodhana
- Clears emotional blockages and toxins
- Infuses the mind-body system with steady energy and oxygen
- Calms the nervous system
- Helps to harmonize the left and right hemispheres of the brain
With regular practice, these breathing techniques will help you cultivate a clear, peaceful mind and a vibrant, healthy body. They can be practiced alone or as a valuable tool to complement and deepen your meditation practice. When practiced prior to meditating, they calm your mind, helping you to move more effortlessly into a state of expanded awareness and inner quiet.
When you join Breathwork: Pranayama Techniques to Enhance Vitality, you’ll get immediate access to these teachings so you can begin whenever you’re ready and move through each lesson at your own pace.
Course Materials and Resources
When you register, we’ll send you everything you need to take full advantage of the course, including:
- Exclusive access to four teachings from Deepak Chopra
- Supplemental materials providing instruction in three different pranayama techniques to calm the body and mind
- Photographs of a Chopra Certified instructor showing examples of proper posture and hand placement for the breathing techniques
- Six-month access to all course materials