Do you want to be part of our team of superstars who make a difference in the lives of others? The Chopra Center is currently seeking a Senior Marketing Director.
The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, located in beautiful Carlsbad, CA is the leading source for meditation, yoga, and the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. Seekers from around the world come to experience our variety of programs in stress release, mind-body medicine, emotional healing, personal development and life transformation. Along with our programs, we have a healthy roster of services, products, and digital courses and teacher certifications to promote the spiritual journey. The Chopra Center is a Medallion Award Winner of the San Diego Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Workplace Excellence program.
The Senior Marketing Director is responsible for the successful promotion of all company products and services. This position has revenue responsibility for all digital offerings and partial responsibility for live event sales and quality lead generation. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned, well-rounded marketing professional with strong experience in online marketing strategies for personal development and health products, and a passion for the personal development industry and the teachings of Deepak Chopra.
This position oversees the director of digital media, marketing manager, graphic design team, marketing writer, and email marketing specialist. The Sr. Marketing Director reports into the Vice President of Marketing and Digital Programming.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for creating campaigns to meet digital product, live event, app, and subscription program revenue goals.
- Collaborate with VP of Marketing and Digital Programming to develop annual global strategic marketing plan for live events, products and digital offerings with measurable goals and timelines.
- Implement annual marketing plan, allowing room for optimization and flexibility.
- Ideate and implement progressive, forward thinking strategies to shape future company marketing practices.
- Oversee campaign analysis and reporting, dispersing to appropriate stakeholders.
- Optimize Chopra Center database segmentation for maximized revenue and elevated customer experience.
- Work with Director of Sales to improve event lead process and quality.
- Artfully manage various stakeholder needs to meet sales and visibility goals for all Chopra Center offerings.
- Assess marketing viability of new business and develop launch and integration plans for new offerings.
- Manage and cultivate direct reports, providing leadership opportunities, regular feedback, and pathways to growth.
- Streamline marketing processes for greater efficiencies throughout the department.
- Independent worker with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a director role overseeing multiple direct reports and revenue lines.
- Highly creative individual on the cusp of emerging marketing trends and opportunities.
- Must have strong grasp on marketing technologies and be able to speak systems language, leverage tools, and articulate development and enhancement needs.
- Organized, detail oriented, analytical, and process driven.
- Expert in email marketing best practices.
- Must possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a desire and drive to reinvent.
- Articulate and poised representative of the Chopra Center to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experienced in managing competing priorities and deadline and revenue driven campaigns.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high stakes environment, exhibiting positivity and adaptability when the occasion calls for a change in strategy.
- Knowledge of or desire to learn foundational Vedic teachings of meditation, Ayurveda and yoga.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire and cultivate leadership.
- Exhibits the core Chopra Center values of Humble, Heart-Centered, and
Whatever it Takes and maintains an “organization over ego” mentality and desire for growth and feedback.
Our staff members work hard and in return we offer a ton of incredible benefits, exclusive to the Chopra Center:
- Great health insurance package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k)
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Access to our programs, events and ALL of our digital materials
- FREE yoga and meditation classes at the Chopra Center
- Employee trainings and fun monthly events through our Employee Wellness program
- Discounts on Chopra Center products and services including Medical Consults, Acupuncture, Pranic Healing, Life Coaching packages and more!
- The chance to work with an amazing team of talented, goal-oriented people who are passionate about health and wellness!
- A business casual environment
- That amazing feeling of satisfaction that comes from knowing that what you do truly does make a difference!
- Discounts with Chopra Center partners including Prana, Omni Resort and Quattra Via Aveda Salon
HOW TO APPLY:
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Please attach a unique cover letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate in the "Attach Other Documents" section of the career center portal.