Do you want to be part of our team of superstars who make a difference in the lives of others? The Chopra Center is currently seeking a part-time, Products and Digital Customer Excellence Representative.
The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, located in beautiful Carlsbad, CA is the leading source for meditation, yoga, and the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. Seekers from around the world come to experience our variety of programs in stress release, mind-body medicine, emotional healing, personal development and life transformation. Along with our programs, we have a healthy roster of services, products, and digital courses and teacher certifications to promote the spiritual journey. The Chopra Center is a Medallion Award Winner of the San Diego Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Workplace Excellence program.
This is a part-time position in a call center environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer service involving consumer and digital products for health and wellness industry
- Efficiently and effectively handle customer issues and needs by phone, via e-mail, and in OS ticket system, which requires a broad understanding of Company's products
- Support dissatisfied customers with professionalism and understanding
- Offer Customer Service Support with product sales, exchanges, refunds and returns
- Effectively utilized Customer Management software and accounting system to assist customers
- Navigate Customer issues and questions for our digital products & programs
- 2 years minimum experience in similar role (admin / customer service)
- OUTSTANDING attention to detail- This seasoned skill is absolutely critical for this role
- Bilingual in Spanish highly preferred
- Computer savvy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Outgoing, flexible, patient disposition
- Proactive, self-starter, independent worker
- Dependable and accountable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work in team environment
- Interest in holistic healthcare
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software a plus
- On the job training provided
- Sincere interest in spiritual studies and dedication to your personal growth
- Ability to work under pressure with rapidly changing priorities and maintain sense of humor
- Extremely proactive, resourceful and a self-starter
- BA/BS in business, hospitality or related field preferred
Our staff members work hard and in return we offer a ton of incredible benefits, exclusive to the Chopra Center:
- Access to our programs, events and ALL of our digital materials
- FREE yoga and meditation classes at the Chopra Center
- Employee trainings and fun monthly events through our Employee Wellness program
- Discounts on Chopra Center products and services including Medical Consults, Acupuncture, Pranic Healing, Life Coaching packages and more!
- The chance to work with an amazing team of talented, goal-oriented people who are passionate about health and wellness!
- A business casual environment
- That amazing feeling of satisfaction that comes from knowing that what you do truly does make a difference!
- Discounts with Chopra Center partners including Prana, Omni Resort and Quattra Via Aveda Salon
HOW TO APPLY
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Please attach a unique cover letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate in the "Attach Other Documents" section of the career center portal.