Located 30 miles from the San Diego International Airport, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa welcomes travelers to experience the perfect escape from everyday life. Immerse yourself in luxury as you settle into one of 600 rooms, suites or villas. Indulge in relaxation at The Spa at La Costa or dive into one of our eight swimming pools, including family-friendly waterslides and splash pads or the Edge adult pool, offering panoramic views of our championship courses. Turn your stay into a sport outing by teeing off at our championship-quality golf courses or practice your back hand at one of 17 tennis courts. Discover serenity at the Chopra Center for Wellbeing and satisfy appetites at one of our on-site restaurants. From world-class amenities and dining destinations to pool experiences and activities for all ages to enjoy, Omni La Costa is the perfect destination for you and your family.
- Check in time is 4:00pm; check- out time is 11:00am. All guests arriving before 4:00pm will be accommodated as rooms become available. Omni La Costa's Guest Service Staff can arrange to check baggage for those arriving early when rooms are unavailable and for guests attending functions on departure day.
- Omni La Costa Resort & Spa requires that all reservations be guaranteed by a valid major credit card, which will be supplied at the time of reservation. Click here to read Omni La Costa’s cancellation policy.
- Please note: the discounted Chopra Center room rates are available on a first come, first served basis and are based upon availability. The Omni La Costa Resort & Spa does not guarantee that the Chopra Center room rate will be honored once the block of discounted rooms are filled or once the deadline to reserve a room has passed, whichever comes first.
- For all-inclusive packaged events: If you cancel within 21 days of the start date of your all-inclusive event you will be charged an accommodations cancellation fee. The cancellation fee varies per event. Please refer to your confirmation e-mail for the specific amount.
To review the sample schedule* for Healing the Heart, please click here.
*Please note: schedule is subject to change.
Chopra Center co-founders Deepak Chopra and David Simon have authored more than 80 books in over 25 languages with close to 30 million copies in print worldwide. In many cases, it was one of their books that inspired the workshop, retreat, program, or seminar. We suggest you read the following book(s) prior to attending so that you can get the most out of your experience. All books are available at our store at chopra.com and at booksellers everywhere.
- Nonviolent Communication, by Marshall Rosenberg, Ph.D.
- Free to Love, Free to Heal, by David Simon, M.D.
(800) 316-4140 (ask for the Chopra Center discount)
Website: Unique Transportation
Contact Reservations directly at 800-316-4140 or email email@example.com to book your ground transportation. Unique Transportation is a “green” company, offering fuel-economy vehicles. Chopra Center guests receive a discounted rate each way to/from the San Diego Airport. Curbside pickup is $85. Airport meet and greet inside is $95.
Super Shuttle: (previously called Cloud Nine Shuttle)
800-BLUE-VAN (Discount code AGC7J for Chopra Center)
Website: Super Shuttle
Chopra Center guests receive a discounted rate of $50.00 for a shared ride, and $85.00 for sedan or SUV each way to/from the San Diego Airport. Reservations can be accepted online or by calling 800-BLUE-VAN to book your transportation.
Hertz Rental Car
(800) 654-2240 (in the US and Canada)
(405) 749-4434 (outside of the US and Canada)
Hertz is offering car rentals at discounted rates for Chopra Center guests. Please ensure the following Convention Number (CV)04UW0005 is entered under the option to Enter a Discount or Promo code at Hertz Website when booking your reservation.
Day use parking is complimentary for all guests.
The Chopra Foundation is dedicated to conducting scientific research into the effects of integrative approaches on health and wellbeing. Some of these integrative approaches include mind/body practices, such as meditation, yoga, breathing techniques, diet, and massage. In these efforts, the Chopra Foundation is collaborating with the University of California San Diego, University of California San Francisco, Harvard University, Mount Sinai Hospital, Duke University, Sanford Burnham Medical Research Institute, and Scripps Translational Science Institute.
As a part of our ongoing research on this area, we will be conducting an ongoing Online Questionnaire Study. This study serves to gather information in areas such as mood, spirituality, mindfulness, and gratitude from participants, such as yourself, attending our Chopra Center events.
If you are interested in participating in the Online Questionnaire Study for the upcoming Spiritual Solutions program, we encourage you to view the following attachments: FAQs, Online Questionnaire Study Description and Consent Form. If you have decided to participate after reviewing the attachments, please send an email to Lizabeth Weiss, Chopra Foundation Research Associate, with the following information: date of birth, program/date you are attending, in addition to a signed copy of the electronic consent form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This opportunity is only available to sign up for prior to the program, so don’t miss your chance to participate in the Chopra Center for Wellbeing’s research initiatives! Upon completion of all three phases of the questionnaire study, you will be granted FREE access to Deepak Chopra’s online program: “Consciousness, Science, and the Nature of Reality” as a token of our appreciation for your participation. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to email Chopra Foundation Research Associate, Lizzy Weiss, at email@example.com.