Learn Primordial Sound Meditation with Deepak Chopra
Are you curious about meditation but unsure where to start? Have you tried several meditation techniques but nothing seems to stick? This January, attend the Chopra Center's gateway meditation retreat with Deepak Chopra and learn how simple and effective meditation can be. Over the 3-day retreat, you'll receive a gentle, guided introduction to Primordial Sound Meditation, Ayurveda, and the Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga, while enjoying the many amenities at the world-renowned Omni La Costa Resort & Spa.
Weekend Within – created and led by world-renowned expert and pioneer in mind-body medicine, Deepak Chopra, is a rare opportunity for you to leave the chaos of daily life behind, so you return home deeply connected to your authentic self, ready to create the life you were meant to live. This retreat will help you to create clarity on purpose and next steps for manifesting the life of your dreams.
Our Chopra Center master educators will personally guide you through Primordial Sound Meditation – the style of meditation that proved the most natural and effective for Deepak and that has been successfully taught to hundreds of thousands of people around the world. We’ll share practical tips and techniques so that you can establish a simple, effortless meditation practice you can sustain and enjoy for years to come.
You’ll also be introduced to the Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga and Ayurveda, "the Science of Life" - a 5,000-year-old system of natural healing that can be used in conjunction with traditional western medicine to prevent disease and maintain a healthy balance between body, mind, and spirit.
When you decide to join Deepak, and our master educators in the course, you'll also receive:
- 2 night hotel stay at the award-winning Omni La Costa Resort & Spa.
- 2 delicious and nourishing Ayurvedic breakfasts and 2 lunches, prepared by award-winning chefs at the luxurious Omni La Costa Spa & Resort.
- Your personal Primordial Sound Meditation Mantra – calculated according to the unique place, date and time of your birth – to support you in your meditation practice long after the course is over.
- An Introduction to Ayurveda and your personal Dosha or mind-body type that is your unique blend of physical, emotional, and mental characteristics.
- Daily yoga & meditation classes led by Chopra Center master instructors.
- Robust take-home course materials presented to you upon check in.
- A course workbook to take your experience to the next level, presented upon your arrival at Weekend Within inside on of our exclusive Chopra Center Tote bags.