Signature Meditation & Yoga Retreat
Every Seduction of Spirit includes the core elements of meditation, yoga, sutra instruction by Deepak, and other practices for inner calm and expanded awareness. In addition, each individual retreat will feature new experiences, individual and group activities, guest experts, and life-transforming tools and techniques related to the retreat’s guiding theme.
Seduction of Spirit is a rare opportunity to step away from the constant demands on our attention – the emails, text messages, phone calls, meetings, errands, and conferences – and dive into the stillness and silence that flows beneath life’s chaotic surface.
This beautiful retreat is about slowing down and tuning into the peace of present moment awareness. Through the practice of Primordial Sound Meditation, 7 Spiritual Laws of Yoga, and other timeless tools, you will begin to:
- Reconnect with your deepest dreams and desires
- Move beyond limiting conditioned beliefs
- Tap into your hidden inner reserves and potential
- Appreciate the gifts of your life as it unfolds
- Let go of the struggle and achieve more by doing less
- Experience the mind-body harmony of yoga
- Release the stress and obstacles to balanced living
In a supportive group of like-minded individuals, Deepak Chopra and other Chopra Center master educators will guide you in Primordial Sound Meditation, 7 Spiritual Laws of Yoga, visualizations, creative activities, and discussions that will help you move from constriction to expansion, from fear to love, and from heaviness to happiness.
Seduction of Spirit is suitable for people of all faiths, and for both beginning and experienced meditators.
Who Will Benefit?
Seduction of Spirit is a profound experience that offers a lifetime of healing benefits to anyone seeking spiritual awakening, emotional wellbeing, and greater physical health and vitality. The many gifts of Primordial Sound Meditation and 7 Spiritual Laws of Yoga include:
- Higher states of consciousness
- Greater levels of intuition and creativity
- Increased flexibility and energy
- Relief from stress and anxiety
- Restful sleep and inner calm
- Awakening to deeper purpose and fulfillment
Many participants return year after year to deepen their meditative bliss and connect with the friends they’ve made.