4-Day Mind-Body Wellness Workshop
When You Address the Underlying Imbalances That Cause Disease, You Get Results that Last
It’s really that simple.
At Journey into Healing, Chopra Center master educators will reveal the easy-to-master, proven-effective Ayurvedic ways of tuning into and treating imbalances (the root cause of disease) without creating imbalances elsewhere in the body.
Deepak will be joined by 10-time New York Times bestselling author, and internationally recognized leader, speaker, educator, and advocate in the field of functional medicine, Dr. Mark Hyman.
He’ll also be joined by Dr. Rob Knight, world-renowned pioneer in studying human microbes, the community of tiny single-cell organisms living inside our bodies that have a huge — and largely unexplored — role in our health.
At Journey into Healing, under the guidance of these world-renowned experts on integrative health, as well the Chopra Center mind-body physicians and Ayurvedic physician Dr. Suhas Kshirsagar, you will discover:
- How to integrate ancient Ayurvedic techniques with western medicine to achieve better health.
- Your personal dosha (or Ayurvedic mind-body type)—and the simplest, best self-care practices to balance your dosha for optimum health and well-being.
- How to work with your doctor to get the healthcare you need and deserve.
- The latest peer-reviewed studies showing clear health benefits of meditation, Ayurvedic Yoga, and other Ayurvedic practices—plus, easy ways to integrate those practices into your busy life.
- Simple steps anyone can take to get more energy, better sleep, good digestion, improved mental clarity, and a brighter mood.
Day-by-Day Course Overview
Here’s a closer look at everything you’ll cover in just 4 days:
DAY ONE: The Essence of Healing
With Chopra Center master educators: Dr. Sheila Patel & Dr. Suhas Kshirsagar
- Become grounded in the knowledge that your natural state is one of wholeness and vibrant health, which is achievable even in the midst of our busy, stressful, toxic world.
- Learn about ancient Ayurvedic healing therapies that promote holistic wellbeing of the mind, body and spirit – and hear the latest scientific research to support why these therapies work.
- Discover why a one-size-fits-all approach to health can’t help everyone – and how to get measurably improved results with a customized approach to wellness based on your unique constitution.
- Identify your unique mind-body type (dosha) – and get easy-to-master tips to balance it.
- Uncover the simplest, most effective shifts anyone can make that can prevent (and even reverse) many chronic diseases.
DAY TWO: Your Road to Wellness
With Chopra Center master educators and guests: Dr. Deepak Chopra, Dr. Suhas Kshirsagar, Dr. Sheila Patel & Dr. Mona Saint
- Be introduced to Ayurvedic Yoga – Experience first-hand the benefits of Ayurvedic Yoga.
- Debunk firmly held nutrition myths and discover how to use the right foods as medicine to see measurable improvements in health and digestion.
- Discover the healing power of herbs – learn about the benefits of common Ayurvedic herbs and how they can be used to balance each dosha.
- Experience guided meditations and receive the tools to establish a meditation practice– even after you return home to your busy life.
DAY THREE: Support Your Natural Healing Ability
With Chopra Center master educators and guests: Dr. Suhas Kshirsagar, Dr. Sheila Patel & Dr. Dan Vicario
- Discover little-known therapies proven effective at eliminating toxins from your body and reversing the negative effects of stress on your body and mind.
- Learn surprisingly simple approaches to maintaining emotional wellbeing in a stressful, busy, anxiety-ridden world.
- Get practical tips anyone can use to take charge of your health, look and feel better, reduce stress and suffering, have more energy, nourish your spirit and be well – even in the face of serious disease.
DAY FOUR: Integration and Daily Routines
With Chopra Center master educator Dr. Mona Saint
- Awaken your inner pharmacy – with simple techniques to use your senses (touch, sound, sight, taste and smell) to stimulate production of the body’s natural chemicals that improve immunity, relieve anxiety and depression, normalize digestive function and reduce pain.
- Discover how natural it is to follow the rhythms of nature and create a daily routine that supports (vs. works against) your optimum health and vitality.
Course Materials and Resources
When you register for Journey into Healing, you’ll receive everything you need to take full advantage of the course, including:
- A Journey into Healing course workbook to take your experience to the next level
- Robust take-home course materials presented to you upon check in.
- All New! Paid tuition to The Chopra Center’s Primordial Sound Meditation On-Demand Course is included as part of the Journey into Healing course to enrich both your experience at Journey into Healing and also the quality your life.
Because Primordial Sound Meditation is so foundational to your experience at Journey into Healing and integral to your health and well-being, we have included access to the online Primordial Sound Meditation On-Demand Course as a path to establish, or refresh, your own Primordial Sound Meditation practice prior to joining us at Journey into Healing.
The Chopra Center’s Primordial Sound Meditation On-Demand Course is a self-paced, 6-session, online course led by Deepak Chopra to help you establish (or deepen) a simple,
When your register for Journey into Healing you’ll receive access to the entire Primordial Sound Meditation On-Demand Course at absolutely no additional cost.
Here’s What the World's Top Thought Leaders Have to Say About Dr. Deepak Chopra
—Dr. Mehmet C. Oz, bestselling coauthor of You: The Owner’s Manual
-Kris Carr, New York Times bestselling author of Crazy Sexy Diet
—Marianne Williamson, bestselling author and internationally acclaimed lecturer
-Gabrielle Bernstein, New York Times best-selling author of Miracles Now