Emotional pain takes many forms: the grief of loss, overwhelming stress and anxiety, depression, job burnout, feeling stuck, heart break, regret, the inability to trust, anger, and worry about the future. In the face of difficulty, most of us do our best to cope with the situation, hold it together, and keep going, but we often end up carrying emotional pain that we don’t know how to heal or release.
At Healing the Heart, you have the opportunity to experience the deep emotional release process in a group setting developed by Chopra Center co-founder Dr David Simon and presented by medical doctors Tim Brieske and Mona Saint. This unique five-step path to healing has helped thousands of people free themselves from the burden of stored emotional pain, including resentment, anger, guilt, sorrow, fear, and regret.
If you are struggling with pain from the past that is preventing you from experiencing happiness in the present, now is the time to release this emotional toxicity and set yourself free.
At Healing the Heart, you will feel the weight lifted from your heart as you:
- Are gently guided in our unique five-step emotional healing process to help you identify, mobilize, and release any toxic emotions or experiences
- Receive your personal Primordial Sound Meditation mantra to access deeper states of inner peace
- Practice heart-opening yoga and breathing techniques to support you in the healing process
- Nourish your body with delicious Ayurvedic meals
- Connect with other like-minded individuals who share your desire for healing and greater happiness
- Learn practical take-home tools, including meditation, yoga, and guided journaling, that will support you on your journey home.
If you are ready to let go of the past, Healing the Heart can help you move from pain to promise and from healing to wholeness.
Want to go even deeper with a mind-body healing immersion?
We invite you to attend our Healing the Heart and six-day Perfect Health program.
The Perfect Health program is based on the principles of Ayurveda—a powerful natural healing system that originated in India 5,000 years ago. The Chopra Center has developed a modernized system of Ayurveda that blends its timeless wisdom with the most advanced insights of modern science.
Healing the Heart & Perfect Health in combination will help you integrate and deepen your experience of profound healing. The Chopra Center has created Perfect Health as a deeply nurturing companion program, and we highly recommend that you take the two programs back-to-back.