Every year people from around the world come to the Chopra Center to experience the Perfect Health program developed by co-founders David Simon, M.D. and Deepak Chopra, M.D. Some have been diagnosed with serious illness such as cancer, chronic pain, or heart disease. Others are coping with depression, job burnout, relationship stress, and emotional pain. Still others are seeking to create a more fulfilling, healthy lifestyle.
Everyone who comes to the Perfect Health program does so because they want an integrative mind-body healing approach that combines the best in modern Western medicine with the power of complementary practices.
Our caring staff of integrative medical doctors, master certified educators, and experienced therapists will guide you in a 6- or 10-day immersion that will help you restore your natural state of health and balance.
Perfect Health includes:
A personal mind-body medical consultation
An Ayurvedic approach to health and wellbeing
Daily therapeutic massage treatments
Instruction in Primordial Sound Meditation
Morning and evening meditations and yoga classes
You will feel nurtured, renewed, and inspired as you receive personal care and learn practical tools and techniques that will help you create a lifestyle that supports your health and wellbeing when you return home.
Special rates for April are now available!
Deepak Helps You with Life's Challenges
Deepak has just released a short yet powerful new book that distills thousands of years of wisdom into a practical template for uncovering your own spiritual solutions. Whether you are coping with relationship issues, financial obstacles, a difficult decision or any other kind of dilemma, the answer will be found by expanding your awareness and moving beyond a limited vision of the problem.
In Spiritual Solutions, Deepak shows you how to shift from a state of contracted awareness into the field of expanded consciousness. As you connect to your true self, you discover the peace, clarity, and wisdom within. You awaken to the infinite possibilities that always surround you, discovering creative new solutions that will allow you to meet life’s challenges from within.
Want Deepak Chopra to help you solve your problem or challenge?
We are looking for videos to feature in a new YouTube original series titled “Spiritual Solutions,” launching in July 2012. Send your problem and Deepak will provide the answers – from the spiritual to the sublime to the just plain straightforward. No question is out of bounds, though not all will be answered.
If you would like to be featured, upload a response video or email us a link to your video after reviewing the requirements below.
Please share this video with others – you never know who might be in need of a spiritual solution!
1. We are looking for succinct (1 minute or shorter) videos that are interesting and honest. Feel free to be creative and expressive.
2. When you send us a link or post a response video, make sure your video is set to UNLISTED on YouTube. Your video must be new, not a video you've already uploaded, and is public. You can send us links at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Please don't include music or copyrighted images in your video (i.e. please don't film yourself in front of a photo or painting). If you must, only use music that you create, that is from the public domain, or that you have a license to use. If you use licensed music, we will also need a copy of that license agreement.
4. Only submit your own original videos. If accepted, this video must live on the THE CHOPRA WELL channel EXCLUSIVELY and CANNOT be live on the internet ANYWHERE else, including your own Youtube channel.
5. You must be over 18 to submit a video. If you are not over 18, please have your parent or guardian submit the video for you or have them contact us at: email@example.com
This is an ongoing series, so the sooner you send your video, the sooner it will be entered into consideration for selection as a featured video.
Deepak Chopra Speaks About Spiritual Solutions at the National Press Club
Deepak Chopra discussed the healing power of spiritual solutions at a National Press Club luncheon in Washington in April. The event coincided with publication of his 65th book, Spiritual Solutions: Answers to Life’s Greatest Challenges.