Spice up your usual wrap with hummus and fresh vegetables, perfect for an on-the-go lunch or dinner.
*You can use the Chopra Hummus Recipe
- 2 8- or 10-inch organic sprouted wheat tortillas
- 4 tablespoons hummus
- 6 tablespoons grated carrot
- 6 tablespoons grated zucchini
- ½ cup sunflower sprouts
- ½ cup shredded lettuce
- Spread the hummus in the middle and up to the edge of the tortilla; add the grated carrots, zucchini, sprouts, and lettuce.
- Add any additional vegetable, sauce, or condiment you like.
- Roll up tightly into a 2- to 3-inch wide wrap.
Nutritional Facts Per wrap (using the Chopra hummus recipe)
- Calories 320
- Total fat 7.6
- Saturated fat 1.5
- Carbohydrates 51.3g
- Protein 11.5g
- Serves 2
- Prep time 10m
- Cook time 10m
- Total time 20m
Share This Article