Do you want to be part of our team of superstars who make a difference in the lives of others? The Chopra Center is currently seeking an experienced and innovative Sales Support Manager who is equally skilled at both system management and people management.
The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, located in beautiful Carlsbad, CA is the leading source for meditation, yoga, and the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. Seekers from around the world come to experience our variety of programs in stress release, mind-body medicine, emotional healing, personal development and life transformation. Along with our programs, we have a healthy roster of services, products, and digital courses and teacher certifications to promote the spiritual journey. The Chopra Center is a Medallion Award Winner of the San Diego Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Workplace Excellence program.
The Sales Support Manager leads, coaches and mentors a small, internal team of six employees who provide customer service for customers and guests and sales support for an inside sales team. This position requires a hands on approach and the expertise to create a functional and global customer excellence and sales operations model that supports on-going evolution of the business. The Sales Support Manager will be working with automated IT ticketing and phone systems and will be responsible for the oversite of sales functions in the CRM and e-commerce system. This is a full-time position with a salary dependent upon experience. The position reports to the Director of Sales.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Hire, train, motivate and manage a team that provides excellent customer service and operational efficiencies.
- Create a customer service strategy that includes scalable staffing, use of external call center services as needed, cost containment, metrics, training, budgeting and automated IT ticketing and phone systems.
- Develop customer service and operational goals, service protocols, policies and procedures and hold team accountable to achieving goals.
- Navigate and interact with multiple ticketing systems, a CRM, an ERP, an e-commerce system, a web based experiential platform, a ticketing system and a warehouse management system.
- Oversee database and pipe segmentation, list pulling, de-duping and distribution of leads, sales reporting and management of on-site event check-ins
- Provide regular status reports on customer outreach and feedback, lead management and distribution, database analytics and efficiencies to Director of Sales.
- Proactively suggest ideas for automation and simplification of business processes and daily tasks. Work closely with Business Technologies to implement new business solutions.
- Work closely with division heads, to prepare customer service scripts and templates for campaigns that allow for high volume through automated responses.
- Meet regularly with division heads to forecast sales operations and customer service needs. Provide regular feedback regarding recommended changes to marketing campaigns, product descriptions and websites to minimize customer service requirements and increase operational efficiencies in the sales arena.
- Step in and serve as a back up to customer service representatives and sales operations staff as demand requires. Lead by example.
- Take a lead role to resolve problems, determine improvements and implement changes.
EDUCATION AND/OR QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Work experience should include a minimum of 2 years in sales operations and/or customer service in a management or supervisory role.
- Must have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Skilled at resolving customer service and technical issues with finesse and professionalism.
- Knowledge of the Chopra Center and its products, programs and services is very helpful.
- MS Office Suite (required)
- Sage (accounting system)
- Sales Logix (CRM)
- ActiveCollab (project management)
- Magento (ecommerce)
- OS Ticket (ticketing system)
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary in-house digital web based platforms, ticketing systems and a warehouse inventory management system
Our staff members work hard and in return we offer a ton of incredible benefits, exclusive to the Chopra Center:
- Great health insurance package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k)
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Access to our programs, events and ALL of our digital materials
- FREE yoga and meditation classes at the Chopra Center
- Employee trainings and fun monthly events through our Employee Wellness program
- Discounts on Chopra Center products and services including Medical Consults, Acupuncture, Pranic Healing, Life Coaching packages and more!
- The chance to work with an amazing team of talented, goal-oriented people who are passionate about health and wellness!
- A business casual environment
- That amazing feeling of satisfaction that comes from knowing that what you do truly does make a difference!
- Discounts with Chopra Center partners including Prana, Omni Resort and Quattra Via Aveda Salon
HOW TO APPLY
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Please attach a unique cover letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate in the "Attach Other Documents" section of the career center portal.