Do you want to be part of our team of superstars who make a difference in the lives of others? The Chopra Center is currently seeking a Revenue Accountant.
The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, located in beautiful Carlsbad, CA is the leading source for meditation, yoga, and the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. Seekers from around the world come to experience our variety of programs in stress release, mind-body medicine, emotional healing, personal development and life transformation. Along with our programs, we have a healthy roster of services, products, and digital courses and teacher certifications to promote the spiritual journey. The Chopra Center is a 2013 Medallion Award Winner of the San Diego Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Workplace Excellence program.
This position will report to the Accounting Director. The ideal candidate will be a highly detail-oriented, degreed accountant with a “whatever it takes” mentality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reconcile Credit Card transactions
- Monthly General Ledger Account Reconciliations as needed for closing process
- Daily Sales Order Audit and Updates, multiple departments
- Process Refunds for all non-retail departments
- Event Roster Reconciliation between Accounting and CRM
- Create Inventory Codes for multiple departments as needed
- Guest Account Reconciliation (as requested)
- Create Guest Event and Product Receipts (as requested)
- Manage the Gift Certificate, Program Voucher, and Deposit/Payment Plan Logs
- Calculate monthly referral commissions and submit to accounts payable
- Miscellaneous projects and assistance to Controller and Accounting department
- Manage Accounts Receivable Aging
- Additional duties may be assigned
- Bachelors in Accounting REQUIRED
- Strong attention to detail
- Very proficient in Microsoft Office 2010 or newer (must be an expert in Excel)
- MAS experience preferred
- Accounting experience preferred
- Crystal Reports is a plus
Our staff members work hard and in return we offer a ton of incredible benefits, exclusive to the Chopra Center:
- Great health insurance package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k)
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Access to our programs, events and ALL of our digital materials
- FREE yoga and meditation classes at the Chopra Center
- Employee trainings and fun monthly events through our Employee Wellness program
- Discounts on Chopra Center products and services including Medical Consults, Acupuncture, Pranic Healing, Life Coaching packages and more!
- The chance to work with an amazing team of talented, goal-oriented people who are passionate about health and wellness!
- A business casual environment
- That amazing feeling of satisfaction that comes from knowing that what you do truly does make a difference!
- Discounts with Chopra Center partners including Prana, Omni Resort and Quattra Via Aveda Salon
HOW TO APPLY
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Please attach a unique cover letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate in the "Attach Other Documents" section of the career center portal.