Customer Care Specialist
Do you want to be part of our team of superstars who make a difference in the lives of others? The Chopra Center Customer Excellence team is seeking a full-time, Products and Digital Customer Care Specialist.
The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, located in beautiful Carlsbad, CA is a nurturing place where visitors from around the world come to experience healing and transformation. We are a leading source for learning meditation, yoga, and the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. We offer a wide variety of programs in stress release, mind-body medicine, emotional healing, self-empowerment, personal development and life transformation. The Chopra Center is a 2013 and 2014 Medallion Award Winner of the San Diego Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Workplace Excellence program.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer service involving consumer, digital products, and online programs for health and wellness industry
- Efficiently and effectively administer customer issues and needs by phone, via e-mail, and in a ticketing system, which requires a broad understanding of the company's products
- Support dissatisfied customers with professionalism and understanding
- Offer Customer Service Support with product sales, exchanges, refunds and returns
- Effectively utilized Customer Management software and accounting system to assist customers
- Navigate Customer issues and questions for our digital products & programs
REQUIRED SKILLS, INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2 years min in similar role (admin / customer service)
- OUTSTANDING attention to detail. This seasoned skill is absolutely critical for this role.
- Computer savvy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Outgoing, flexible, patient disposition
- Proactive, self-starter, independent worker
- Dependable and accountable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work in team environment
- Interest in holistic healthcare
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software a plus
- On the job training provided
- Bilingual Spanish speaker a plus but not required
- Full-time position; Monday through Friday; 8am to 5pm
- Working with a thriving, conscious, service-minded, employee-focused company
- Contribute to people/community making positive changes in their lives
- Medical, vision & dental insurance (which includes complimentary medicine such as acupuncture & chiropractic)
- 401K eligibility & 2 wks paid vacation annually
- Complementary yoga and meditation classes
- Ongoing private staff trainings and courses
- Attendance in Company programs
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE APPLY HERE. All applications must be submitted through this portal; please do not email or Indeed-reply your application.
Please attach a unique cover letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate in the "Attach Other Documents" section of the career center portal.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note that we will only be contacting those who we feel best meet the qualifications of the position.