Do you want to be part of our team of superstars who make a difference in the lives of others? The Chopra Center is currently seeking a Spa Therapist.
The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, located in beautiful Carlsbad, CA is a nurturing place where visitors from around the world come to experience healing and transformation. We are a leading source for learning meditation, yoga, and the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. We offer a wide variety of programs in stress release, mind-body medicine, emotional healing, self-empowerment, and personal development. The Chopra Center is a 2013 and 2014 Medallion Award Winner of the San Diego Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Workplace Excellence program.
This position will report to the Spa Director and is commission-based only. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a healing, nurturing environment and work as a team to assist people in moving towards their true potential.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform Ayurvedic spa treatments.
- Note: Ayurvedic training is not a necessity as training will be provided.
- Clean, stock, and maintain a healing workspace.
- Work with a team to create a safe, nurturing environment and facilitate our guests healing.
- Have a balanced sense of personal responsibility.
- Great communication skills with clients and staff.
- Strong understanding of and commitment to serve others with a loving intention.
- Ability and desire to learn Chopra Center applications of spa treatments.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Minimum 750 massage training hours.
- Sincere interest in mind body wellness or Ayurveda and a dedication to your personal development.
- Flexibility with work schedule.
- This position is commission based only.
- Great health insurance package
- 401K plan
- Access to acupuncture and chiropractic services, yoga, meditation, etc
- Access to our seminars and trainings
- Full-time is 4 days per week with 4-5 massages each day.
- Evenings and weekends are required.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please email your resume AND unique cover letter explaining why you are our ideal candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of your email must say “I am your new Spa Therapist.”
Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, please note that we will only be contacting those we feel best meet the qualifications of this position.