Marketing Manager, Latin America
Do you want to be part of our team of superstars who make a difference in the lives of others? The Chopra Center is currently seeking a Spanish-language Marketing Manager.
The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, located in beautiful Carlsbad, CA is a nurturing place where visitors from around the world come to experience healing and transformation. We are a leading source for learning meditation, yoga, and the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. We offer a wide variety of programs in stress release, mind-body medicine, emotional healing, self-empowerment, personal development and life transformation. The Chopra Center is a 2013 and 2014 Medallion Award Winner of the San Diego Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Workplace Excellence program.
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will be a native Spanish speaker, experienced in project management, knowledgeable of the Latin American market, able to help develop strategy targeting this consumer audience, with a creative force to bring to the Chopra Center leadership team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, implement, and monitor strategies to acquire and retain a Spanish-language consumer audience, based on cultural and data-driven knowledge in collaboration with Executive Leadership team
- Focus primarily on the 21-Day Meditation product line (70%) and contribute meaningfully to the Chopra En Espanol offerings (30%)
- Oversee outsourced translators and resources to ensure language is authentic to both the audience and the Chopra Center
- Work with external partners and vendors in the development of relevant and meaningful marketing communications, including digital messaging, videos and program content
- Collaborate with 21-Day Meditation team members to ensure programs and campaigns launch on time and at a high quality
- Provide proactive recommendations, based on data, research and best practices, to grow the Latin American audience and respective sales, in conjunction with the Director of Digital Meditation
- Under the supervision of the Director of Digital Meditation, work cross-departmentally with the Chopra En Espanol team to ensure consistent marketing is being developed and executed by respective parties on time and on budget
- Work closely with Technology team, Creative Design team and Marketing
- Constantly monitor customer feedback and adjust appropriately
- Native Spanish speaker
- 3-5 years of consumer marketing experience, preferably in the Hispanic market
- Experience working with and developing sales and marketing communication plans
- Conversant in social media best practices
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, attentive to detail
- Outstanding verbal and written communication ability; exceptional writing and editing skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Chopra Center teachings are a plus
- Must be proactive and eager, while still being humble, courteous and supportive
- Great health insurance package
- 401K plan
- Access to acupuncture and chiropractic services, yoga, meditation, etc.
- Access to our seminars and trainings
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please email your resume, salary history AND unique cover letter explaining why you are our ideal candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of your email must say “I am your new Marketing Manager for Latin America.”
Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, please note that we will only be contacting those we feel best meet the qualifications of this position.