Medical Office Manager
Do you want to be part of our team of superstars who make a difference in the lives of others? The Chopra Center is currently seeking a temporary full-time Medical Office Manager.
The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, located in beautiful Carlsbad, CA is a nurturing place where visitors from around the world come to experience healing and transformation. We are a leading source for learning meditation, yoga, and the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. We offer a wide variety of programs in stress release, mind-body medicine, emotional healing, self-empowerment, personal development and life transformation. The Chopra Center is a 2013 and 2014 Medallion Award Winner of the San Diego Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Workplace Excellence program.
This position will be full-time, 40 hours per week. It is scheduled to begin in late August and end mid-January 2017. This is an excellent opportunity to be immersed in the Chopra Center teachings and witness guests’ transformation first-hand.
• Interdepartmental collaboration in preparation and execution of Programs
• Support program guests and team members as needed
• Supervise the utilization and maximization of EMR
• Oversee the booking of all Mind Body Medical Group services
• Assist the Medical Director
• Manage payroll for medical staff
• Manage the medical receptionist and assist with guest check-ins as needed
• Develop, implement and maintain office policies and procedures
• Facilitate team meetings as needed
• Monitor and stock inventory for medical products, office supplies and first aid kits as needed
CRITICAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• MUST HAVE at least 2 years of experience in a medical office setting
• Prior experience running an office
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Tech-savvy a MUST
• Strong communication skills (oral and written)
• Highly organized and able to manage time effectively
• Excellent attention to detail
• People skills are a must
• Critical thinking
• Great health insurance package
• 401K plan
• Access to acupuncture and chiropractic services, yoga, meditation, etc.
• Access to our seminars and trainings
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE APPLY HERE. All applications must be submitted through this portal; please do not email your application.
Please attach a unique cover letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate in the "Attach Other Documents" section of the career center portal.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note that we will only be contacting those who we feel best meet the qualifications of the position.