Full-Time Guest Services Team Member
Do you want to be part of our team of superstars who make a difference in the lives of others? The Chopra Center is currently seeking a full-time Guest Services team member.
The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, located in beautiful Carlsbad, CA is a nurturing place where visitors from around the world come to experience healing and transformation. We are a leading source for learning meditation, yoga, and the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. We offer a wide variety of programs in stress release, mind-body medicine, emotional healing, self-empowerment, personal development and life transformation. The Chopra Center is a 2013 Medallion Award Winner of the San Diego Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Workplace Excellence program.
We are seeking a new team member who will greet, assist, check-in all guests, maintain thorough working knowledge of all product lines and spa services, and maintain cleanliness of the Center throughout the day. As a member of our team you must be able to multitask and maintain organization in a fast paced, changing environment. This position is full time, with weekends required.
- Greet/assist/check-in Center program participants, yoga students, spa guests and all other guests
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Maintain proficiency in spa booking software, point-of-sale software and Outlook
- Collect and distribute mail throughout Center
- Prepare schedules and welcome kits for all our Center program guests
- Maintain thorough working knowledge of all available spa services and product lines
- Book and schedule spa services for all call-in and walk-in guests
- Prepare for next day's spa schedule -- develop spa guest list, set/check treatment locations, confirm all guest requests and preferences are accommodated
- Operate cash registers
- Organize/Restock products and marketing materials
- Unload/Organize product shipments from warehouse
- Maintain cleanliness/warmth of Center throughout the day (and any other designated Chopra spaces)
- Effective ability to communicate orally and in written form
- High attention to detail
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful)
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Great health insurance package
- 401K plan
- Access to acupuncture and chiropractic services, yoga, meditation, etc.
- Access to our seminars and trainings
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please email your resume AND unique cover letter explaining why you are our ideal candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of your email must say “I am your new Guest Services Team Member.”
Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, please note that we will only be contacting those we feel best meet the qualifications of this position.