Sales and Marketing Database Analyst
Do you want to be part of our team of superstars who make a difference in the lives of others? The Chopra Center is currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Database Analyst.
The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, located in beautiful Carlsbad, CA is a nurturing place where visitors from around the world come to experience healing and transformation. We are a leading source for learning meditation, yoga, and the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. We offer a wide variety of programs in stress release, mind-body medicine, emotional healing, self-empowerment, personal development and life transformation. The Chopra Center is a 2013 Medallion Award Winner of the San Diego Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Workplace Excellence program.
This position will report to the Director of Marketing and Director of Sales. The ideal candidate will be a highly detail-oriented individual with extensive experience in this field who is a motivated self-starter.
• Execute data and list requests for on-line and off-line marketing campaigns
• Analyze customer data and behavior and develop recommendations to improve result
• Proactively create marketing strategies based on data insight with marketing director
• Measure, track, and report on campaign results
• Create analytic solutions to measure the impact of marketing and sales initiatives
• Assess the quality and consistency of data stored in a source database and develop recommendations for data cleansing based upon data warehouse business rules
• Create mappings between the fields in the source and target systems as well as identifying relationships within a source
• Documentation of source schemas and all processes to be used by other Data Analysts
• Quality assurance validation of the transformed data output, often in XML format
• Responsible for noticing, evaluating, and alerting team on disruptions or divergences from historical norm of statistical data
• Produce weekly marketing dashboard and regular sales reports on time, adjusting as needed
• Degree REQUIRED (B.S., M.B.A a plus)
• A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
• Extensive knowledge of Access
• Strong skills in understanding and implementing Google Analytics and SEO
• Cookie Tracking
• Knowledge of Crystal Reports
• Extensive knowledge of SQL
• Statistical modeling and analysis
• Database management and segmentation
• Lead reporting and scoring
• Strong quantitative skills
• Superior attention to detail
• Organized and mindful of project deadlines
• Demonstrate an expertise with managing databases and data warehousing concepts
• Ability to assemble, analyze, and evaluate data and to be able to make appropriate and well-reasoned recommendations and decisions to the business stakeholders
• Strong online marketing background--demonstrated ability to advise and implement systems for online lead scoring, campaign reporting, and conversion reporting
• Experience in consolidating data warehouses and advising on strategic implementation of email subscription centers with user-driven behavior and multiple opt-in criteria
• Great health insurance package
• 401K plan
• Access to acupuncture and chiropractic services, yoga, meditation, etc.
• Access to our seminars and trainings
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please email your resume AND unique cover letter explaining why you are our ideal candidate. The subject line of your email MUST say "I Am Your New Sales and Marketing Database Analyst."
Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, please note that we will only be contacting those we feel best meet the qualifications of this position.