Chopra Online Graphic Designer
Do you want to be part of our team of superstars who make a difference in the lives of others? The Chopra Center is currently seeking a full-time, experienced graphic designer.
The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, located in Carlsbad, is a nurturing place where visitors from around the world come to experience healing and transformation. We are a leading source for learning meditation, yoga, and the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. We offer a wide variety of programs in stress release, mind-body medicine, emotional healing, self-empowerment, personal development and life transformation. The Chopra Center is a 2013 Medallion Award Winner of the San Diego Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Workplace Excellence program.
We are looking for someone to work closely with the Creative Director in the development and creation of websites, banners, artwork and designs for social media, online/email marketing campaigns, and both digital & print marketing collateral. The Graphic Designer must possess excellent design skills, a keen eye for detail, exercise great time-management skills, be able to work independently, and possess strong concept, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Designing webpage layouts, banners, and artwork for social media platforms
- Designing marketing email layouts, header and footer artwork, and linking videos
- Working with Creative Director to create branding for new products/courses
- Collaborating with Digital Team on ongoing projects
- 2-3+ years of real-world graphic and web design experience
- Expert-level proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of web technology, social media, and HTML 5
- Experience with video and multi-media
- Additional software knowledge in Infusionsoft, DRUPAL a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design preferred
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO a plus
- Excellent print and web graphics knowledge with experience in taking projects from design to finished product.
- Maintain a high level of organization and follow-through
- Service-oriented, and experience in managing client requirements
- Strong communication skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- An interest in mind-body is desirable
- Great health insurance package
- 401K plan
- Access to acupuncture and chiropractic services, yoga, meditation, etc.
- Access to our seminars and trainings
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume AND unique cover letter to hrsupport [at] chopra [dot] com (hrsupport [at] chopra [dot] com) explaining why you are our ideal candidate. The subject line of your email must say: “I Am Your New Chopra Online Graphic Designer.”
Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, please note that we will only be contacting those we feel best meet the qualifications of this position.